Exploding Kittens Barking Kittens
Number of Players: 2-5
Playing Time: 15 Minutes
Recommended Ages: 7+
This is the THIRD expansion of exploding kittens
This is not a standalone game—it requires a copy of Exploding Kittens to play.
Exploding Kittens is a highly strategic kitty-powered version of Russian Roulette. Players try to avoid drawing Exploding Kittens (which boot them from the game) using catnip sandwiches, deploying special ops bunnies, and seeking out the wisdom of an all-seeing goat wizard.
This game is kid-friendly, super fun, and easy to learn. It's a fast-paced party game perfect for family game night or as an anytime boredom buster.
- Family-friendly and easy to learn.
- Includes 20 cards and instructions that refresh the core game, adding a new level of strategy and hilarity.
- Each card features illustrations by Matthew Inman of The Oatmeal.
- Includes a pair of Barking Kittens cards that allow players to combine their hands to one's advantage and the other's disadvantage.
- Also includes a wearable crown that allows you to hold a secret hand of cards on your head that no one can see until you decide to release them into the draw pile.